Matthew has litigated hundreds of hearings and appeals, and bench trials.
Phone: (954) 762-2555
Matthew’s primary area of practice is foreclosure defense appeals.
Matthew also practices business negotiations, real estate, contracts, entity formation and planning, closings, commercial and civil litigation, and other legal matters. Matt has litigated hundreds of hearings and appeals, and many bench trials.
Foreclosure Defense Appeals
Matthew is highly dedicated to helping those in financial need. He cares about his clients and wants to help make their lives better through the tools that are available as a foreclosure defense lawyer.
Licensed to Practice
- All Florida State, Circuit and County Courts
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Juris Doctorate from Nova Southeastern School of Law in Fort Lauderdale in 2010
- Legal Masters in Taxation from The University of Miami School of Law in 2011
- University of Central Florida (B.S., MBA)
Economics and Finance Summa Cum Laude
- President, Theta Sigma chapter of Delta Sigma Pi
Professional Business Fraternity for Men and Women
- Member, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society